ramdom quips and musings of daily life bobbing on the sea of ambiguity...
"Yes, The story with the animals is the better story".
"Thank you. And so it goes with God"
Sunday, January 6, 2008
Family fun
J tried bowling for the first time on New Year's eve and you bet he had fun. He and I enjoyed the cosmic effect too but not P since it bugs him. Still we all had fun. It was a good way to end the year and it'll be something we'll probably do often in the months to come.
Na, it was all good. I wasn't really trying to get a good score, so, it didn't matter to me. The boy and M had fun and that's what really counts. One thing's for sure, I am totally out of touch with current pop music.
2 comments:
c'mon P, that alley is totally sweet!
Na, it was all good. I wasn't really trying to get a good score, so, it didn't matter to me. The boy and M had fun and that's what really counts. One thing's for sure, I am totally out of touch with current pop music.
Post a Comment