ramdom quips and musings of daily life bobbing on the sea of ambiguity...
"Yes, The story with the animals is the better story".
"Thank you. And so it goes with God"
Monday, January 21, 2008
Gassed Again!
Well, looks like they do it on both routes... It doesn't make me feel any better about being a victim of chemical warfare.
The explanation I've read is that when you have the door open for letting folks on, you allow more bugs in.
That said, when I got on my Paris --> LAX flight, a woman who was on my previous flight was commenting that when she opened her bag, a mosquito flew out which makes me question the validity of exposing me to poison at all.
But wait, there's more. The CDC calls it "Disinsection" ha! I think disinsectation would be better... http://wwwn.cdc.gov/travel/yellowBookCh7-AirTravel.aspx LAC
8 comments:
No Way - that's scary.
A
Why can't they do that when they are preparing the plane before everyone gets on? That may be slightly better.
The explanation I've read is that when you have the door open for letting folks on, you allow more bugs in.
That said, when I got on my Paris --> LAX flight, a woman who was on my previous flight was commenting that when she opened her bag, a mosquito flew out which makes me question the validity of exposing me to poison at all.
I agree - lost cause
A
Have you even wondered why it is only flights that you are on that get sprayed? No one else I know has ever had the experience.
Kinda makes you go Hmmmmm.
KC
Must be everyone from my company since we all get sprayed :)
My boss warned me about it ahead of time, but I forgot until the shock came.
That sounds disgusting. Think of the flight attendants:
http://www.nwlaborpress.org/2004/5-7-04AFA.html
LAC
But wait, there's more. The CDC calls it "Disinsection" ha! I think disinsectation would be better...
http://wwwn.cdc.gov/travel/yellowBookCh7-AirTravel.aspx
LAC
Post a Comment