Friday, January 18, 2008

Fish dilemma

Oh dear, I haven't been doing a good job at all with taking care of our tiny little pets. P does all of the water monitoring making sure the pH levels are all good and that the aquarium is all clean for them and since he is gone I am left with the responsibility of doing it. However, I am not doing a good job at all. One fish is dying every other day and now I am left with only two of the tiger barbs that P likes the most....yikes! I did finally measure the pH, nitrites and ammonia levels last night and they all were normal which makes it more difficult for me to figure out what is killing the barbs. We have a zebra loach, 4 red danio's and 5 tiger barbs. All mostly from the Southeast Asia other than the loach which is South Asia. Anyway, P doesn't get home til tomorrow night and I am sure he would be so tired and wouldn't want to deal with the Aquarium so now I have to figure out a way on how to resolve my fish issues or else there will be no more tiger barbs left by the end of the week...yikes again! Oh, I am horrible with taking care of pets...guess that is a warning. I can handle cats though.

Anyway, I should probably go and research how to take care of the fish instead of just worrying and panicking about it. Ah, P is not going to be happy ---

1 comment:

JW said...

Just try not to sleep with the fishes!