Thursday, June 21, 2007
The Buzz....
Today as we were playing outside, I have noticed the more than usual presence of bees in our backyard specially by the door. Upon noticing, I then discovered that the reason being is because they have decided to build their hive just right above the door. Well, I can perfectly understand now why J doesn't want to go out and why he is scared of going out...with those yellow jackets right there I wouldn't blame him. Now, I feel like we are a hostage of the bees - boo hoo hoo! I gotta go research on how we can get rid of them asap while the hive is still tiny...

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
smoke em' out
by the way, that is a perfect honeycomb
Well, I think we are fine for now. P sprayed them last night and he even found a few more around the house.
Post a Comment