ramdom quips and musings of daily life bobbing on the sea of ambiguity... "Yes, The story with the animals is the better story". "Thank you. And so it goes with God"
call me slow, but I do not get it
Heh, I got one :) At least I'm pretty sure. Time to get out the ol' bible!-P
http://www.emedicinehealth.com/ganglion_cyst/article_em.htmHere's what P is referring to. Now, I get it...
Remember when you got that bubble on your arm when we were kids?
Oh yeah, I remember that like it was yesterday. I wonder what the heck that was all about! I should look that one up... That was pretty strange.-P
Post a Comment
5 comments:
call me slow, but I do not get it
Heh, I got one :) At least I'm pretty sure. Time to get out the ol' bible!
-P
http://www.emedicinehealth.com/ganglion_cyst/article_em.htm
Here's what P is referring to. Now, I get it...
Remember when you got that bubble on your arm when we were kids?
Oh yeah, I remember that like it was yesterday. I wonder what the heck that was all about! I should look that one up... That was pretty strange.
-P
Post a Comment