Other than that I am pretty much just slowly adding more finishing touches to his bedroom. He's got the planets up there now as well as several stars and constellations. There's a few more things we need to add and I think we'll settle there for now. We don't have much progress on our other projects but it's no rush anyway.
Today,we took the kids berry picking. We were hoping for some strawberries but the picking season is over so we had blueberries instead. Here's the two kids having lots of fun at the patch...
One for the bucket, one in the mouth - that's what they mostly did...I could have stayed there longer it was a lot of fun and relaxing too. I like being in the farm. I even got to pick some flowers again...nice!
Tomorrow evening, we'll be heading out to the beach. Our neighbors have invited us to join them there. We'll just stay overnight but at least it is still something nice to look forward to. I bet the water is cold but it should still be fun.
2 comments:
holy cow, those kiddos are so cute. they look alike with their puckered lips!
they are lucky for being cute otherwise they'll be getting more yells from Mom especially when they are being "4-yrs old"...
Post a Comment