Friday, June 15, 2007

Updates

P started with his new job this Wednesday and I think so far so good things are going just right. He's anxious to get to the working part of the job since as of now it is still more of dealing with the logistics and getting started. He even got the same initials he used then and his old employee number, so it kind of feels like he's never left there.

On a side note, I got lucky and did receive my passport sooner than I expected. We sent out my application around end of May and I did pay the expedited fee since we heard that the processing time could take more than 10 weeks without it being expedited. I guess that paid off for me. Just recently, I saw the news about how they are having huge congestions with the processing and that they can hardly cope up with the demand thus leading to much longer wait time for most people even with the expedited ones. Good thing we didn't procrastinate too long with my application at least now I have peace of mind.

No comments: