On Saturday, J went to his friends "Pump it up" birthday party and had a lot of fun seeing his schoolmates again. After that we headed to the coast by Neskowin, OR to join our neighbors. Got there around 6PM, the guys played bowling on Wii for a while then we had dinner. After chowing down on our hotdogs and burgers by the deck, we headed out to the beach. As expected the water was cold but still that didn't matter to the kids. We played at the beach for a while until it was quite dark around 9:30PM then had smores at the house. We watched some fireworks for the rest of the night and caught up til 11PM.
On Sunday, we made plans to go the beach early in the morning at 7:30AM to search or look for starfish. I ended up going earlier than planned due to timing issue. The clock in our room was about an hour and half early. No wonder when I got up at 6:30AM it was still dark out but right around 7:15AM, it was already bright out and so I went out. I waited for Renee and the girls outside til 7:40AM but then they were not up yet and so I decided to go on my own - of course that was really only about 6:30AM. I had a nice, quiet and good walk at the beach in search for starfish. I spent about an hour at the beach then headed back to the house, when I got there Renee was awake already and was preparing to go to the beach and so I went with them again since the boys were still asleep. It was then when I realized that our clock in the room was off - no wonder I felt like I didn't get much sleep because I really didn't! Anyway, we had fun searching for starfish and sea anemones. After breakfast, we played some tennis on Wii, which J really enjoyed,then headed to the beach again just for an hour then we wrapped up the trip around noon. We went to the outlet mall to do some clothes shopping since J has grown quite a bit. P can't stand looking at him and his shorty shorts as well as ankle high pants. We did get a pretty good deal since they were having the 4th of July sale. I even got myself and P some shirt...nice!
Well, here are some pictures from the trip. http://flickr.com/photos/akolangkasi/sets/72157600611396399/
And here's a silly video of the kids playing Wii...
Well, here are some pictures from the trip. http://flickr.com/photos/akolangkasi/sets/72157600611396399/
And here's a silly video of the kids playing Wii...
2 comments:
I need a friend with a cool house like that!
Well you don't need a friend to have a cool house like that - you can just own one! Then hopefully you'll invite us over :)
Post a Comment