ramdom quips and musings of daily life bobbing on the sea of ambiguity... "Yes, The story with the animals is the better story". "Thank you. And so it goes with God"
wow, you are so obedient!
I'm sure a lot of the people I know would contest that statement specially my mom and dad! -M
no, I meant that you guys posted the pic I requested so fast!!
Ah, Lhes IS obedient.Maybe you could take some notes, Janet!KC
Hey, I do not need directions :)
Do not "need" them, or is it really "unwilling to take them" ;)-P
Post a Comment
6 comments:
wow, you are so obedient!
I'm sure a lot of the people I know would contest that statement specially my mom and dad!
-M
no, I meant that you guys posted the pic I requested so fast!!
Ah, Lhes IS obedient.
Maybe you could take some notes, Janet!
KC
Hey, I do not need directions :)
Do not "need" them, or is it really "unwilling to take them" ;)
-P
Post a Comment