Friday, July 13, 2007
Not looking forward for the tooth fairies visit yet...
Two weeks ago we noticed that the gap on J's front teeth is a bit wider, then just last week out of curiosity I touched one of the tooth and discovered that it is wiggling. First thing on my mind is "Oh he better not be losing his baby teeth as early as now". I checked for any discoloration of some sort since I know he bumped into his mouth last month at the park but there were no discoloration. I called the dentist and was told that he could be losing his teeth and it is normal, some kids just really loose them early. I am not really particularly ecstatic about him losing his baby teeth so soon but I guess the tooth fairy will eventually visit us and it's just much sooner than we wanted.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment