While I have been lame with updating the blog, I have been really busy organizing,cleaning,planning and running around too. Our house is a bit in better shape, it finally got it's long due - spring cleaning! There is still lack of furniture and accessories but at least it is dust free and organized - for now! Our walls are still void of anything including color - ha ha! I'll get to it eventually.
Anyway, we're anxious and excited to see Mom, John, Sue and the boys soon. J has been really looking forward to it and almost doesn't even think about his upcoming birthday. I can't believe he is now 5! I was browsing through several old photos and videos of him the other day and didn't realize I spent a good 2 hour doing just that. That is how I chill or rest sometimes. It's just nice to look back on how much he's grown. My favorite milestone at this point is his improved reading. It's nice to have him read to me now and then, I can't remember the last time somebody ever read to me...it is a nice treat and he enjoys it as well.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment