Whew, it has been hot here this week but that is not our only problem, we also suffer from terrible allergies. If only J doesn't have classes, I would stay indoors and be an hermit. Going outside just makes us miserable. We do take in medicines but doing a chore is 10X harder, since the medicine do get me drowsy. J has been taking antihistamine before bedtime and that kind of help him get some sleep. We have been a bit of a zombie lately due to lack of sleep, not only because of the hot weather and allergies but also because P has been traveling a lot.
On Tuesday, he left around 9PM and didn't get into his hotel in San Diego around 2:30AM due to delayed flight and car rental. On Wednesday, despite of the very long day and night he still had to go to work by 8AM then had to catch his flight at around 5PM back here. Today, he had to fly to Washington for more meetings. His flight was at 7AM and so he left the house at around 5:30AM. He will be back again tonight at around 8PM - poor thing. When he said there will be lots of traveling on this job, I didn't expect him to be all over the place round the clock!
I hope it will eventually subside for him otherwise we won't see him that much anymore.
On a side note; J is really enjoying his swimming class and much to my surprise he too is interested into joining a triathlon. He saw the posting at the rec center of the family triathlon event by the end of the month and asked me if we can do it...I have never felt so ashamed of myself for not being athletic until that day since I had to tell him we can't do it and it is all because of me. At least he didn't mock me and told me he'll teach me how to swim when he gets better at it...ah my sweet little boy.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Well, I think you have two pretty good trainers if you do decide to go for the triathlon! Nice of me to volunteer M&J, isn't it?
Claritin works OK for me for my allergies, and doesn't make me drowsy. So I dunno if you have tried it or not.
KC
Oh very nice of you! I told him if his Aunt Janet and Uncle Mike were in town they'll probably go with him.
Haven't tried Claritin but I am planning on getting one from Costco, they have a coupon I can use too!
Post a Comment