Tuesday, July 17, 2007
One down...
and 3 more Central Incisors to go. J did lose his first tooth on Sunday morning. He woke me up at around 5:30AM to tell me that his tooth fell off while he was sleeping. He was worried that it might get lost if we don't find it. He forgot to put it under his pillow Sunday night and instead did it last night. He got $1 from the tooth fairy this morning and is quite pleased. The other lower central incisor is quite lose now too, so guess we might lose another one within the month. I still can't believe he is losing his tooth this early.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
A dollar?!?!
Wow, talk about inflation. We only got a quarter when I was a kid!
No comments about how long ago that was, please....
KC
Hey, I only got a quarter too!
We need to see a picture. Kids are so cute when they have teeth missing!
Yeah the tooth fairy was pretty generous, it's the first tooth and so it is pretty special!
-M
So, I just did a straight cost of living on this ( Ok it was more generous - 3% ) and it turns out that you're right.
Assuming I lost my first tooth when I was 6, the boy should only be getting $0.60 - $0.75 depending upon if I use Dr John's age vs mine. We might have to adjust him down.
In any event, I don't remember ever getting as much as a quarter...
-P
Janet got a quarter per tooth and Pat didn't? Hm, interesting.
I think it may be too late to "adjust him down", you have already set unrealistic expectations for the financial return per tooth!
KC
I think M had the good answer for the justification of adjusting down based upon the first tooth always garnering a higher price ;)
-P
Post a Comment