Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Weather

I had to reschedule J's 5th bday party this week. Initially, we are planning on having it on Sunday but then after seeing the weather forecast last night I had to change our plans and decided to move it this coming Friday instead. I spent the morning calling his friends regarding the changes and fortunately they are able to come so that is good. We'll have another party for the family on Sunday still but at least I don't have to worry about the looming possibility of bad weather.

I can't believe how weird our weather has been, we've had so much rain and gray days lately and not much sun! I am fine with it but I didn't expect that it will interfere with our plans of an outdoor party. We've always had outdoor party for J and never had an issue with the weather, guess now I can't be too complacent and trusting of the weather anymore...tsk tsk there you go weather you've lost my trust! :)

I can't wait to see the boys, Sue and Mom - yipee! Three more days to go!

No comments: