a shirt is worth a few too. Just props to J.
My life has changed ever since I received my "More Cowbell" shirt. From Portland to Waikiki, there is not a time and place that I have worn that shirt in public that I didn't get at least 1 comment. This weekend was the ultimate as the local mall was graced with my presence for the first time in 3 years. In that visit, I got 3 direct hey dude comments. One where a guy at the register would not leave it alone to where while leaving, he was shouting at me "I got a fevahhhhhh".
I haven't tested the second amendment shirt, but I think most people won't get it. I'll test it when I go looking for my next bang-stick! Speakin' of, I still gotta try out the ol' black-powder 0.44. I'll post a video when I do.
-P
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I did not know that shirt would change your life, but I am glad you are having fun with it nonetheless.
Post a Comment