Top these three... OK, only the first one was truly ever shot in Detroit and for some reason I seem to really remember this episode. White Fang rules!
Then there's this show that always followed "Land of the Lost" I always wanted to watch, but always got trumped for the Red Wings afternoon games...
After watching these, I now know why we kids played outside way more than kids do today...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I do not remember far out space nuts. I guess we never watched any Sid and Marty Croft productions.
Yeah, I remember trying to watch it, but it was on around noonish - 1pm which meant it conflicted with too many sporting events.
I spared you putting up "The New Zoo Revue", "HR PuffNStuff", and "The Great Space Coaster". M said she used to watch that. I never would have figured that would have such an international audience.
-P
PS, I remember the Alice Cooper bit, and I still think that singing bug is really cute.
the pie-in-the-face gag at the end is totally out of place. It rocks!
-P
Post a Comment