Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Speaking of pickle...

Oh dear, here we are thinking we've got a decision all set and ready...but then something came up again. So, just for an update - I guess we are still not 100% sure whether we are staying or not. P got a call from MN this morning bearing good opportunities however, he is suppose to be getting his offer from here today... So now, he is in a pickle. We'll find out how his meeting at noon comes out and as to whether we have to do our weighing in of things again...

-M

7 comments:

JW said...

Just dip that Pickle into Kool Aid, and it will come out "Sweeeet!"

P & M said...

Yeah, we are now headache free...the decision has been made for us. We're staying in OREGON and that is final!

JW said...

Yeah!!!!!!! That is terrific! I hate decisions, I have a lot of inertia.

Anonymous said...

How has the decision been made for ya? Glad to know you are out of indecision agony - Great!
A

P & M said...

the group from MN was told that they can not counter offer the one from OR since they are in the same company...now,all that is left to do is for P to move out...yipee!

Anonymous said...

AAAAAH - Great Then!!!! Must Put in Notice with Time for a break in between eh? A Little Sabbatical perhaps? Talk to Kevin and Mike if you need tips on how...
A

JW said...

Come out for a visit to NY