Too bad they're out, but...
Food staple here:
OK, this one's after my time, but it's got a good bumper...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ramdom quips and musings of daily life bobbing on the sea of ambiguity... "Yes, The story with the animals is the better story". "Thank you. And so it goes with God"
6 comments:
Is Ray Whitfield Ford the dog gone better deal?
Wow, Al's food looks pretty damn good. Not like the ABC Cafeteria!
So, I can't find the dog gone good deal ad yet. It might be Raw Whitfield.
Yeah, Al's is so good it'lll make you wanna "Slap yo mama!" I also found a mid 80's JLB add for "Strong Songs" which was pretty danged good too...
-P
RAY WHITFIELD - We never can remember that - Kevin even bought a car from him!!!
A
Oh I just kept reading - It's not Al Long
Al is the other commercial which is posted there for the food joint. "The food's so good, it'll make you wanna slap your mama!" :)
-P
Post a Comment